As a parent, the well-being of your children is paramount. It’s understandable (and admirable) for you to be:
- Deeply concerned about how a divorce will impact your children both emotionally and financially.
- Determined to develop and maintain a relationship with your children during and after the divorce.
- Intent on doing more for your kids than just “making ends meet.”
- Committed to protecting your children as much as possible.
At Phyllis R. Williams, P.C., we believe that educating you about child support is the first step toward helping you make informed decisions that will have a direct impact on your children.
Whether you are contemplating a divorce, seeking a modification of an existing support order, or you want to establish a relationship with your child, we will help you fashion a child support award that is fair, reasonable, and serves your children’s best interest.
As a family law practitioner for two decades, our founder has encountered a broad range of child support-related issues. Our team has served individuals and families in the following child support matters:
- Negotiating child support settlements
- Mediating child support disputes
- Pursuing appropriate child support through litigation
- Uncovering hidden sources of income and assets
- Enforcement of court-ordered child support
- Child support modification/change of circumstances
Family law cases are unpredictable by nature. No matter what challenges arise in your case, we are prepared to handle the unexpected and get you through any bumps or obstacles along the way.